Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Search Begins!

As a vegan with a fairly hectic travel schedule, I always think to myself, "There has got to be a site out there that will just tell me where to eat when I am in _____(fill in the blank with random work destination)."  

Unfortunately,  there are not a lot of sites that will tell you if "vegan friendly" means they have food for you or if that means "Oh, well we have a garden salad with vinaigrette dressing!".  


"Ooooo, for me?  You shouldn't have!...no really, you shouldn't have."

For the record, salad is not a meal.  

So now, I am on a mission!  One lone vegan on a journey to scout out vegan food in the far reaches of the country!  To boldly go where vegans have gone before and say "You know what?!  SCREW YOUR SALAD!"  Stay tuned as I start in the easiest destination EVER...Southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment